You can leave us comments at the bottom by clicking the hilighted blue comment word!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Our 1st Meeting
We had fun at our first meeting ! The kids were very excited to start building and they made some awesome things ! I hope I got pics of everyone, if I missed someone I am sorry, I will get ya the next time!
You can leave us comments at the bottom by clicking the hilighted blue comment word!












You can leave us comments at the bottom by clicking the hilighted blue comment word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler said he loved LEGO CLUB! Looks like you have a great group. We look forward to more pictures. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm unfortunately unable to see the pictures, But I really don't need to look at them to know that everyone is having a great time, Thanks Lynn for taking the time to have fun with the kids.
ReplyDelete